Residential Modifications, Home Reworks Menasha WI

Rivers Edge Remodeling



We are a family owned business located in Menasha, WI.  We specialize in Kitchen & Bathroom remodeling, however we do have many years experience in all aspects of remodeling a home.  While we pride ourselves on our quality of work and attention to detail. Our customer is our first priority. We do offer free estimates with no obligation and are a fully insured company.

I started my career in Remodeling in 1992, when I built homes as a rough carpenter. After several years of building homes I transitioned into remodeling homes in the valley. Where I have been working for the past 20 yrs.

Our Work
















Contact Us

Address: 1138 Oneida St, Menasha, WI 54952
Phone: (920) 585-3089
E-mail: riversedgeremodeling@outlook.com
Messenger: m.me/413554972772009

Learn More About Us

More local contractors at your service